Building Dispute Lawyers Sydney
Building Defects Claims and Construction
Pobi Lawyers have undertaken numerous building defects claims over the past 8 years and have developed strategies and steps which are designed to assist you in resolving the defects without the need to engage in protracted legal proceedings.
We have worked closely with many experts in the industry which enables us to provide pragmatic advice in relation to the costs and benefits of engaging in a dispute and in relation to particular defects and we can assist the strata committee in making its decisions in relation to same.
As a specialist strata law firm, we are committed to providing an exceptional service. Our team of senior lawyers focus on their expertise and are also committed to keeping up to date with new legislation and the latest case law to ensure the quality of our legal services is maintained.
At Pobi Lawyers, the strata committee has direct access to the senior lawyer working on the matter enabling them to obtain updates on the progress of the matter. We also provide a complimentary 1 hour onsite meeting with the strata committee, the strata manager and any owners who may wish to attend to discuss our fee proposal in relation to legal proceedings and answer any questions regarding building defects.
Building Defects Claims
We have the knowledge and experience when it comes to:
- Advice on building defects claims including the Home Building Act 1989 and the Design and Building Practitioners Act 2020
- Claims against builders, developers and others involved in the development, construction and certification of buildings in the Tribunal and Courts
- Advice on Home Owner Warranty Insurance claims
- Contract preparation
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on building contracts
- Advice on termination of building contracts
- Dispute resolution
- SOPA (Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act) 1999
To obtain our fee proposal, please contact us on (02) 8324 7565.